Immediate Mitigation Response
Our highest priority is preserving the health and well-being of our clients, caregivers and staff.
We would like to assure our community and healthcare partners that we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure our operations continue uninterrupted. Our clients depend on us for essential services that allow them complete basic activities of daily living.
- Provided certified continuing education classes to all of our staff covering coronavirus, symptoms, infection prevention, treatment and coping mechanisms.
- Increase required PPE to comply with Texas Health and Human Services recommendations
- Screening caregivers prior to every shift to confirm no COVID-19 symptoms
- Requiring our caregivers to follow the most stringent CDC recommendations on the prevention of coronavirus.
- Offering paid sick leave for caregivers in spite of federal mandate exemption
- Caregivers to take temperatures daily.
- Temporarily postponing home visits by care coordinators to reduce exposure to clients.